Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What About This "Free Flow Of Information Act"

Not sure if any of you visiting have heard about it yet, but the new "Free Flow Of Information" Act before the USA Senate might hold some promise for shielding a few of us bloggers.

There's a ton of info I've learned that I would love to report here in my blog, but I hold back a TON owing to possible repercussions. Some day I'll be writing like crazy over here ...and a great deal of it will pour out.

But there are a few things I can't tell ...unless this new Act before the Senate turns out to protect me as a blogger --- and I can protect my sources. Long story.

Hey, if you want to know more about it, check it out through this link.

I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about the "combine demolition derby" ...now THAT was a smash 'em up fun event!!

See you then!

No comments: