Thursday, October 20, 2005

Most Extreme Writing

One and a half weeks from today, the most extreme writing begins...

And I haven't even chosen my plot and subplots yet.

It's kind of like a writer's block. I've been buried under copywriting contracts for the past 3 years, and now -- the challenge to write fiction, my first love in writing -- and I can't seem to make a commitment down any specific path.

On a high note, I do have my "tools" to help me see it through:

- 2 extra cases of Goji juice
- 1 case of KillerBuzz
- 2 large vials of therapeutic grade Peppermint essential oil
- Mozart CDs

Also, I've worked hard enough (and far enough ahead) to receive a very NICE check next month so income for the month will be excellent, even while I'm "off writing" for myself for a change.

Plus, I'm in the final stages of setting up the "ultimate recruiting system secret" -- this blows the doors off any other system out there -- PERIOD. And my husband will be looking after it while I dive into the sci-fi arena and begin penning my first sci-fi book.

50,000 words in 30 days.

Is it possible?

YES!

Get ready folks. The Most Extreme Writing begins on November 1, 2005...

My posts here will be very short for the entire month of November. Hope you will understand.

Have a SUPER day and thanks for dropping in!

No comments: