Saturday, March 14, 2009

Camden Indiana in the New York Times

Spend any time at all on my blog and it's not long before you know my personal opinion on the dangers to health, water and wildlife that CAFOs represent. It's not only specualtion on my part. My opinion was formed based on years of researching the subject.

That's why I knew it was just a matter of time before mainstream media finally caught up to what smaller newspapers and rural communities have been talking about for decades.

Check out this Op-Ed piece in the New York Times March 12, 2009:
"Our Pigs, Our Food, Our Health"

I've written elsewhere on this blog about MRSA, as well as the many other viruses, pathogens, and more that could be carried to us through the food supply and through the waste disposal practices of industrial farms.

The article above is worth reading.

No comments: