Monday, January 17, 2005

Crazy Days Working At Home

Some people think working at home is a breeze. You hear the stories... wake up when you want, work when you want, do whatever you want.

Uh... yeah, right. Maybe for singles or couples who do not have pre-school children living at home.

For a snapshot of some of my days, things I've learned trying to create a solid work at home schedule, and to read about many of the antics that go on around here while I do my best to meet deadlines, schedules, and most important --- make money --- you may find this blog amusing.

Tune in if you like. Pass on by if you're not interested.

Either way, thanks for stopping in to read my Diary of A Work At Home Mom!

Oh... and when you get a chance, be sure to bookmark my latest pet project online over at PowerTips. That's where some of the meat for making money will appear. Although, you'll probably see a few hot tips in here now and then, too!

Have a super day!


No comments: